Are you unhappy with your life? Looking forward for death? Want help but does not tell anyone about your feelings? Feeling hopeless? If yes then it may be possible that you are depressed. Below are the few signs of depression.Have a quick glance onto it.
The way you feel tells many things about you. You may be feeling below specified feelings like
- lacking in confidence
Having hopeless outlook?
Major depression is a mood disorder that affects the way you feel about life in general. Having a hopeless or helpless outlook on your life is the most common symptom of depression.
Other feelings may be worthlessness, self-hate, or inappropriate guilt. Common, recurring thoughts of depression may be vocalized as, “It’s all my fault,” or “What’s the point?”
Symptoms of anxiety can include:
- nervousness, restlessness, or feeling tense
- feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- rapid heart rate
- rapid breathing
- increased or heavy sweating
- trembling or muscle twitching
- trouble focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- tired all the time
- sick and run down
- headaches and muscle pains
- churning gut
- sleep problems
- loss or change of appetite
- significant weight loss or gain If you think that you are someone who may be experiencing depression then consult a doctor as soon as possible. In this world where depression is very common among everyone you have to fight with it and live a life full of contentment.