https://www.ispeech.org/text.to.speech
Day by day the number of road accidents are increasing enormously. People are losing their loved once. There is no control over it. If someone is leaving home still he/she comes back we cannot say what may happen. Sometimes it is the mistake of victim and some time it is the mistake of the one who has no concern of anyone’s life. People are so desperate to reach their destination that they do not even care about their lives.

Studies show that nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths per day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled. On the whole a full 94 percent of accidents are caused by human error. In the remaining 6 percent -2 percent is caused due to environment, another 2 percent were caused due to vehicles, and 2 come from unknown causes.

Few things to remember before you start your vehicle:

  1. Your life is entirely your responsibility but you don’t have a right to play with others life. Hence move safely.
  2. Might be you need to reach your destination on time but remember due to your one mistake anything can happen like you may reach your death-bed, or on a wheel chair or else can send someone else to that position. Hence think before you go rash.
  3. You may lose your life or end up killing someone unintentionally. Hence think before you break traffic rules.

Thereby please follow traffic rules and never break them. Sometimes innocent people  will get affected due to mistakes of drivers. The bus drivers now a day are so insane that they are moving so rashly that people around are so afraid of their behavior. Most of the fatal accidents are caused due to over speeding, Drunken Driving, Distraction to Driver, Red light jumping.

Hence stay calm and follow the rules because there may be a person who now wants to follow the rules but no longer has limbs. It’s your responsibility, so play safe.

Leave a Reply