Convert Text to Speech
Every college student experiences the challenge of weight gain or weight loss once they enter the college life, reason being the combination of the hectic schedules, hormonal changes, liberty to eat and drink anything anywhere. So you can overcome these health problems by following these 5 easy tips
1. Eat well to maintain health -
- Never skip a meal, most importantly the breakfast.
- Take mini meals, keep your dorm full of healthy snacks and fruits.
- Avoid caffeine or junk food.
- Be hydrated, drink as much water as you can.
2. Exercise is must -
- Yoga is the best way to keep yourself fit.
- Try to walk to the class, use stairs in place of lifts or escalators.
- Meditate to manage your stress level.
- Exercise with your friends to maintain a daily schedule.
3. Sound and smart sleep -
- 7-8 hours of sleep is must for an adult.
- Try taking a nap of 25-30 mins, this helps to concentrate well.
- Don't exceed the sleep time, since it results obesity.
- Working till late is not approved, only if it is urgent.
4. Be with friends -
- Spend time with your college friends, this helps you to maintain your mental health.
- Share your problems with them, deal with it together.
- Homesickness can be overcome by keeping your friends close.
5. The most important, GET A SCHEDULE -
- Make a weekly or monthly schedule, according to your classes.
- Keep enough time for all the tasks.
- Try making changes in the schedule every week to avoid the monotonous life.
- Always follow the timetable, and plan according to your ability of work that you can do.