The ultimate travel packing checklist.
Packing for a solo trip can be a torment you just need to pack smart. Carry everything you need, so that when you land for a trip, your things land in place too. When traveling on your own, packing less isn't important as packing smart. The items at the top of the list should provide comfort and convenience and should serve more than one purpose. Make sure you're choosing things efficiently.
Here is the list of best travelling accessories to solve all problems on go:
1. choose your luggage wisely
Pick a luggage that is versatile, lightweight and big enough to hold all essentials. It's important to buy a bag with awesome warrant in order to avoid discomfort.
- Let's be honest. Wheels are nice. As you don't need to carry all gear on your bag but as you fill up wheeled luggage, weight becomes restrictive.
- Carry a Duffel bag s they are light on your shoulder.
- Having a bag with the option to roll it or carry it like a backpack is really utilitarian way.
2. Codify the stuff
Keeping everything organized can be a challenge but keeping suitcase organized not only mean you know where things are, but arranged clothes can make luggage more spacious. To solve the purpose use a cloth organizer.
cloth packing list:
- Lightweight clothing, long sleeved shirts.
- Sweaters or fleece jackets/ rain jackets or umbrella (according to weather).
- Socks, multipurpose shoes (waterproof and comfortable enough to use on long walks).
- Pajamas/ sleepwear and underwear.
- Sunglasses and hats.
- Travel adapters and power banks for phone.
Keep your toiletry bag light. Make sure liquids, gels, aerosols, creams and pastes must be 3.4 ounces (100 ml). They must be of 1quart sized.
list of essentials for toiletry bag:
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash.
- Hairbrush or comb, hairties, Bobby pins.
- Deodorant, personal hygiene items.
- Shampoo and conditioner.
- Sunscreen, night time moisturizer.
- Personal mini mirror.
- Various wipes - wet one, antibacterial wipes for hands and sanitizer.
- Travel towels.
4. Customized first aid kit
You should always stay prepared for every situation only you know what you might need.
first aid list:
- Bandages, gauze, adhesives/ pain and fever relievers.
- Medicines for-cold, Diarrhoea and allegry.
- Antibacterial ointment, sunburn relief, sting reliever/ insect repellent.
- Motion sickness and altitude sickness pills.
Don't forget to take daily multivitamin to stay strong on the road.
Make a folder or bag for all the documents, credit cards, cash and if proofs.