You are an Android User. It’s time to know about few app that will help you to customize your smartphone and get your stuff done.
1. Grammarly Keyboard – Type with Confidence
The Grammarly keyboard app helps you in mistake-free writing and is compatible with any app that you may be using on your device. Along with the seamless integration, this app provides infinite checks. Whether you are posting on Facebook, sending an urgent mail or sending LinkedIn messages, it makes you feel confident while typing.
For mistake-free writing
- Contextual spelling checker
- Sophisticated grammar checker
- Advanced punctuation correction
- Vocabulary enhancement
It works everywhere and helps you understand your mistakes and avoid them in future.
2. Moovit: Bus & Train Live info
The Moovit app eases stress by letting you know about your planned journey. Whether train or bus is on schedule or not, which will be your nearest railway station or bus stop along with the additional information about the last train to leave and the first bus to operate. Metro line guide is available too!
Moovit can be the personal assistant for every bus, subway, train or metro guide as it provides the services to its user like
- Real-time arrival which is taken directly from the GPS devices positioned in the transport
- Provide live direction as to get step-by-step guidance from A-B
- Provide real-time updates of traffic jams, delays and user can also report about their issues found with the schedule
- In addition, Moovit provide the bike routes as this features are limits to some metro areas
3. YouTube GO:
If you are facing the problem of low data or slow connection, you should go for YouTube Go as your companion. It helps you control your data by displaying the content which you wish to download or watch, along with the MBs you want to spend over the videos. Download the video on your phone and store it and watch it anytime anywhere without extra data loss. You can share the video with any of your friends and family nearby with super fast speed.
4. Google Assistant:
The Google Assistant app allows you to quickly access your phone with a single tap. It is the alternative way to launch the Google assistant on your phone. You can use your Google assistant anytime anywhere and it will help you get your things done. With the Google assistant you can do the following:
- Quick phone call (“call Dad”) or sending a text message (“ Text Mom I will be late”)
- Setting reminders and calendars event
- Getting directions and weather report and many more.
5. iTranslate Translator & Dictionary:
iTranslate Translator & Dictionary is a free application where you can easily translate your text and voice note in more than 100 languages. You can listen to the translation in both female and male voice and the offline feature mode of the app can be used to translate when you are abroad, without paying the expensive roaming charges